[El] (no subject)

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Sep 20 03:40:29 EDT 2010

Hi Mathieu

Am I right assuming that you are trying to set up a WMS server, like described in http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html?

In that case, you should make mapserv visible from /var/www/cgi-bin, either by copying mapserv into that directory or by hard or sysmbolic links.
e.g.:

cp /usr/sbin/mapserv /var/www/cgi-bin/

An easy way to have a working URL is to connect to that WMS server from QGIS or another desktop GIS program and look at the URL in the apache logs.

Peter

--------mathieu BOSSAERT <mathieu.bossaert at laposte.net> wrote--------
Subject: [El] (no subject)
Date: 18.09.2010 16:38