[El] mapserver's url

mathieu BOSSAERT mathieu.bossaert at laposte.net
Mon Sep 20 12:33:27 EDT 2010

Hi Peter,

thank you for your answer. I tried this way last saturday and it did'nt work.

I've just fine the problem wich was an error in my httpd.conf (listen addresses)

Now I have a error message about the projection library :

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

But I have to search!

Thank you!

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net