[El] mapserver should not depend on agg, any more

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Thu Sep 23 09:05:37 EDT 2010

Salut, Mathieu

The package installs fine, even with no agg package installed.

I run shp2img, the command line mapserver, through a rather complex mapfile using both rasters processed by GDAL and PostGIS provided vector data and the map was rendered fine.

I would give this package a go.

Peter

--------Mathieu Baudier <mbaudier at argeo.org> wrote--------
Subject: Re: [El] mapserver should not depend on agg, any more