[ELGIS] Re: [SpatiaLite-Users] RFC: Renaming libspatialite.so, version 3, to libspatialite3.so

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Thu Dec 15 02:38:15 EST 2011

Hi Sandro,

fiddling in the Makefile.am worked. What I wanted to achieve, was to
change the library name from libspatialitwe to libspatialite3. This
allows me to make rpm for both, version 2.4 and 3 and install them both.
Still, I'm not convinced, then this approach makes a lot of sense, since
any package, which would target spatialite, version 3, would need to
look for libspatialite3 and not libspatialite.

Peter

--
Dott. Peter Hopfgartner
R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
mail : peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
phone: +39 0473 494949
fax  : +39 0473 069902

ATTENZIONE! Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei documenti eventualmente allegati sono confidenziali. La loro diffusione, distribuzione e/o riproduzione da parte di terzi, senza autorizzazione del mittente è vietata e può violare il D. Lgs. 196/2003. In caso di ricezione per errore, Vogliate immediatamente informare il mittente del messaggio e distruggere la e-mail.
ACHTUNG! Die in dieser Nachricht oder in den beigelegten Dokumenten beinhalteten Informationen sind streng vertraulich. Ihre Verbreitung und/oder ihre Wiedergabe durch Dritte ist ohne Erlaubnis des Absenders verboten und verstößt gegen das Legislativdekret 196/2003. Sollten Sie diese Mitteilung irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie uns umgehend zu informieren und anschließend die Mitteilung zu vernichten.
WARNING! This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and could be against the law (D. Lgs. 196/2003)