[El] Proposed update for MapServer 5.6.6 and EL 5.6

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Tue Feb 1 03:19:05 EST 2011

Hi Peter,

thanks for this!

I have now a bit more time and wanted to work on ELGIS.

How do you think we should proceed regarding MapServer 5.6.6?
Should I first apply your previous work on CentOS 5.5 and then this
one, or should we simply wait for CentOS 5.6 and do it all in one go?
This boils down to the question of whether there would be CentOS 5.5
users who would need MapServer 5.6.6 soon on CentOS 5.5 (this is not a
lot of work for me, since you have done everything already).

I will start with spatialite anyhow.

Cheers,

Mathieu