[El] Re: Back!!!!

Ralph Apel r.apel at r-apel.de
Sun Jan 16 10:25:54 EST 2011

Hi all and a late happy new year!
Just came in to FRA apt after having spent some weeks home in Chile.
How are the current prios now?
Btw: While working on a private project in Chile, I found
http://stereo.sourceforge.net (a multi-image metrology tool) which works
with 2+ arbitrary photos of a given scene (see MSc thesis PDF there for
details). Although development was done in 1997, I could build it
without any problem on my Centos5 box. There doesn't seem to exist a
packaged version or other kind of integration (inclusion into grass sees
to have been planned but not implemented). IMHO we should pick up this
project and help turning it into a stable and well working tool.
Cheers
Ralph