[ELGIS] Re: osm2pgrouting in elgis testing

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Jul 6 07:19:15 EDT 2011

Hello,

a new version of osm2pgrouting is available which packs the required
configuration file as well (under /etc/osm2pgrouting/mapconfig.xml).

For the time being this configuration file must be explicitly specified:

osm2pgrouting -conf /etc/osm2pgrouting/mapconfig.xml -file
data/berlin.osm -host my_host -dbname my_db -user my_user -clean

Volker is working on a much improved version for Fedora, that we will
use later on.

Cheers,

Mathieu