[ELGIS] Getting started with mock..

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Thu Nov 10 17:30:27 EST 2011

Ah, I didn't notice that special configuration before.

Looking at this file, it seems, mirrors are used for the centos-updates repo
and epel. But besides that, mock also uses a package cache.

https://projects.argeo.org/elgis/svn/factory/trunk/modules/org.argeo.elgis.rpmfactory/files/etc/mock/elgis-5-
stable-x86_64.cfg

Volker