[ELGIS] RFC: Move PostGIS client applications into separate package

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Thu Oct 13 06:14:46 EDT 2011

Dear Peter!

You could ask the upstream packager for doing something about that, if you
haven't already done so. This sounds like a request you could hear more often.

Sub-packages that are independent of the main package should also contain
COPYING.

On the downside: Will the dumps from different versions work with other
versions of PostGIS?

Volker