[ELGIS] libtiff4

Robert Christian Steinke rsteinke at uwyo.edu
Mon Dec 3 12:03:10 PST 2012

Is there a schedule for when libtiff4 will be included in ELGIS?  The feature I'm interested in is the ability to use the BigTIFF file format.  I'm new to the list so sorry if this has been asked before.  I looked in the archives and there was an email in February from Peter Hopfgartner that seemed to indicate it was successfully integrated.

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/el/2012-February/000929.html

There is also a trouble ticket with the milestone listed as "future"

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/el/2012-February/000929.html

Is there anything I could do to help work on this?

Bob Steinke
University of Wyoming