[ELGIS] PgRpms PostgreSQL. Why not?

Hatzopoulos, Nikolaos hatzopou at chapman.edu
Sun Mar 25 06:34:27 EDT 2012

whatever upgrades you do take backups of your original database,

because I have experience with mysql mostly I don't believe a newer version
of mysql will offer something more than I already have and I believe the same for pg

but if you want to scale things try: mysql cluster or http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pooling

-- Nikos Hatzopoulos