[ELGIS] ELGIS outdated?

Siegel Andreas Andreas.Siegel at vorarlberg.at
Tue Nov 20 22:49:06 PST 2012

Hello.

I'm new to the ELGIS-Mailing list.

ELGIS ist of interest for us because we have centos-servers.

My goal is to provide QGIS, QGIS-Server and mapserver.

In search of making centos GIS-compatible i found ELGIS.
The last release (/repos/testing/6/elgis/x86_64) seems quite old to me (last modified 13-Dec-2011)
I need more recent packages like: GDAL 1.9, QGIS 1.8, ...

Now my question is:
Is there a document, text-file oder something like available with build-instructions for ELGIS?
Thansk
Andy
Mag Andreas Siegel
Abteilung Geoinformation

Landesamt für Vermessung und Geoinformation
Johannitergasse 6, A-6800 Feldkirch
T: +43(0) 5522 / 75482 - 60227
F: +43(0) 5522 / 75482 - 6
E: andreas.siegel at vorarlberg.at<mailto:andreas.andreas.sandreas.siegel at vorarlberg.at>
I: http://www.vorarlberg.at/lva

Rechtsverbindlichen Schriftverkehr
(zB Anträge, Rechtsmittel) richten Sie an:
F: +43(0)5522/75482-6
E: landesvermessungsamt at vorarlberg.at<mailto:landesvermessungsamt at vorarlberg.at>