[ELGIS] libgeos-3.3.1.so()(64bit) not found when updating to grass 6.4.1-3

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Nov 29 08:26:49 PST 2012

> How can I fix this problem?  I am a relatively new convert to SL and the
> yum/repo world.

You probably have a conflict between the EPEL and ELGIS repositories.

Can you please send us the output of the following commands:

yum list geos*
yum list grass*

We have just deployed new versions of geos and GRASS in elgis-testing,
so if you enable this repository (in
/etc/yum.repos.d/elgis-testing.repo) this would probably solve your
problem.
But if you go this way, please first execute the command above, so
that we can better understand the problem anyhow.

Cheers,

Mathieu