[ELGIS] libgeos-3.3.1.so()(64bit) not found when updating to grass 6.4.1-3

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Thu Nov 29 08:36:05 PST 2012

yum list geos* (edited output):

Installed Packages
geos.x86_64 3.3.2-1.el6 @epel
Available Packages
geos.i686 3.3.2-1.el6 epel
geos-devel.i686 3.3.2-1.el6 epel
geos-devel.x86_64 3.3.2-1.el6 epel
geos-php.x86_64 3.3.1-2.el6 elgis
geos-python.x86_64 3.3.2-1.el6 epel
geos-ruby.x86_64 3.3.2-1.el6 epel

yum list grass*
Error: No matching Packages to list

But if I issue the command yum list | grep grass
grass.x86_64                           6.4.1-1.el6                  @elgis
grass-devel.x86_64                     6.4.1-1.el6                  @elgis
grass-libs.x86_64                      6.4.1-1.el6                  @elgis
qgis-grass.x86_64                      1.7.1-1_0.el6                @elgis
grass.x86_64                           6.4.1-3.el6                  elgis
grass-devel.x86_64                     6.4.1-3.el6                  elgis
grass-libs.x86_64                      6.4.1-3.el6                  elgis
qgis-grass.x86_64                      1.7.3-1.el6                  elgis

If anyone needs any more information please let me know.

Stephen