[ELGIS] mock cfg

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Fri Apr 26 13:08:49 PDT 2013

Hi Tyler,

I'm not forgetting you!

I'm working on the 32 bits builds right now, which will allow us to move at
last the current Testing (64 and 32 bits) to Stable.

If it is not too urgent, let me finalize this before properly documenting
where the reference mock cfg files and related procedures are available
online. (hopefully within the next two weeks.)

Soon, all this should allow anyone to easily hack locally the spec files
and do custom builds.

Cheers,

Mathieu