[ELGIS] ELGIS 6 Stable updated

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Fri Sep 13 03:16:05 PDT 2013

Hello,

ELGIS 6 Stable (x86_64 and i386) has been updated with the packages
which were for a while in Testing.

See Package Matrix:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enterprise_Linux_GIS#Packages_matrix

Since it had been a very long time since last time we updated Stable
and that most packages are now built from forks of the Fedora git
repos (http://elgis.argeo.org/gitweb/) and not from our old
Subversion, there may be glitches when updating. Please report and
I'll fix the issues with high priority.

ELGIS Testing is now empty and we will soon fill it with updates
flowing from Fedora and some contributions.

We will also use a new version of the factory which will make it
easier to maintain your own forks of the distribution for specific
purposes, and to contribute to ELGIS.

Stay tuned,

Mathieu