[ELGIS] Update to osm2pgsql

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Sep 16 04:20:22 PDT 2013

On 09/13/2013 11:18 PM, Volker Fröhlich wrote:
> On 09/11/2013 12:00 PM, Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> As OSM has now more nodes then can be addressed by a signed 32 bit
>> integer, our current osm2pgsql package leads to incomplete OSM import,
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/64-bit_Identifiers. I've done some
>> work to package a more recent version and enabled 64 bit identifiers.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Peter
>
> Hi Peter!
>
> Any reason you're not rebuilding the Fedora package for this one?
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=14903

Hi Volker,

version 0.82 was simply not there, when I build the package and 0.70 was
way to old. As by now, I would start from the Fedora package
> Are we missing the 64 bit ids in our build, are they enabled by
> default or do we need 0.83? I'd love to see your work more upstream,
> where more people can benefit from it. Many or most of the GIS
> packagers in Fedora/EPEL only use their packaged software occasionally.

I do not now, if the compile time switch for 64 bit identifiers is on by
default. I'll try to investigate and let you now.

> Greetings,
>
> Volker

Bye,

Peter

Peter Hopfgartner
R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
Via Johann Kravogl-Str. 2
I-39012 Meran/Merano (BZ)
web  : www.r3-gis.com
mail : peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
phone: +39 0473 494949
fax  : +39 0473 069902

ATTENZIONE! Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei documenti eventualmente allegati sono confidenziali. La loro diffusione, distribuzione e/o riproduzione da parte di terzi, senza autorizzazione del mittente è vietata e può violare il D. Lgs. 196/2003. In caso di ricezione per errore, Vogliate immediatamente informare il mittente del messaggio e distruggere la e-mail.

ACHTUNG! Die in dieser Nachricht oder in den beigelegten Dokumenten beinhalteten Informationen sind streng vertraulich. Ihre Verbreitung und/oder ihre Wiedergabe durch Dritte ist ohne Erlaubnis des Absenders verboten und verstößt gegen das Legislativdekret 196/2003. Sollten Sie diese Mitteilung irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie uns umgehend zu informieren und anschließend die Mitteilung zu vernichten.

WARNING! This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and could be against the law (D. Lgs. 196/2003)