[ELGIS] GDAL and MrSID

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Fri Jun 27 08:52:39 PDT 2014

Dear Craig,

due to license issues, you might have to compile your own GDAL library. Certainly you need the MrSID SDK. I did it a couple of times before with only very little modifications to the src.rpm and it worked fine for me.
If you need any assistance, let me know. I’ll be online again from monday morning on.

Regards and a nice WE,

Peter

R3 GIS
http://www.r3-gis.com