[EU] Side event on FOSS4G 2016

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Apr 29 00:54:35 PDT 2016

What do you think of:

OSGEO and INSPIRE: building opportunities

other possibilities:

- OSGeo in INSPIRE
- OSGeo 4 INSPIRE, INSPIRE 4 OSGeo - more sexy than I thought
- OSGeo for INSPIRE/ INSPIRE for OSGeo - the results
- OSGeo for INSPIRE/ INSPIRE for OSGeo - become involved
- become INSPIRE'd by OSGeo
- why INSPIRE becomes more and more important to OSGeo

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne