[EU] Chapter creation as NGO

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:10:01 PST 2017

All

My proposal:
- make concept bylaws for approval (I am publishing them in this group tonite)
- establish founding fathers/mothers an first board
- establish linkage with .org and local chapters (e.g. María can be organisational link to board)
- establish seat/country (after comparing plus minuses)
- then make bootstrap motion ( no vetos allowed nor formally possible, it is a do-ocracy after all)

Or make boot strap motion per above item??

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans