[fdo-dev] GetProviderDatastoreType()

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 26 22:30:20 EDT 2006

Jason, I completely agree with you -- if I had it my way I would store everything in MapGuide on the file system, not just data files, but also resource xml files. Looking at the code, you can see that I don't have it my way, hahaha.

Anyway, on to the question. It means that you cannot correctly publish a feature source from Map to MapGuide for example. You can move the feature source within the virtual folders in the MapGuide repository without problems. At least, that's how I understand it.

Traian