[fdo-dev] GetProviderDatastoreType()

Zak James zjames at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 26 22:48:43 EDT 2006

Jason,

My understanding is that the managed data stores are not mandatory
and are entirely dependent on the provider. Although webstudio only
supports sdf and shp providers, they both provide the capability to
point to an existing data store and this is implemented in webstudio
as the 'Unmanaged Feature Source' option in the 'File->New' submenu.

zak
--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development