[fdo-internals] FDO env. variables

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Apr 11 14:17:17 EDT 2007

Yes, It works.
I setup shortucts to do that, but still something I would like to avoid.
It doesn't work every time in cases where you have many versions,
copying arroudn files etc, ( and also human factor of forgeting to setup
environment before compiling)

I think it would be easier with relative paths.
I can copy and move where ever I like and simple run a compile of any
version.

Haris