[fdo-internals] Development of FDO provider for OGC SOS

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Dec 14 10:47:32 EST 2007

I would definitely recommend using the wms/wfs providers as a starting point. If you would like, we can collaborate on getting the provider off the ground. I would be able to quickly put together a starting C++ code base that would be the basis of development. We can then start discussing requirements and capabilities.