[fdo-internals] KingOracle Provider Build Process Update

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Dec 17 10:31:35 EST 2007

There seems to be a typo in the setenvironment script. I have submitted a newer version. ** However, you will still have to modify setenvironment.bat and set the correct location of FDOORACLE for your installation of the oracle client.

As for the link you provided below, it references the installation of the Oracle database. The link I provided references the instant client SDK only.