[fdo-internals] Hammerhead with FDO 3.2.x and fdopostgis

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 7 08:46:09 EST 2007

Mateusz,

I'm not sure that's the issue but it might be caused by the submission
from Romi which change Idisposable to have virtual functions.  I believe
this is breaking binary compatibility and cause the problem you are
seeing with Hammerhead.

I would suggest that you rollback Romi's change in your environment and
recompile FDO + your provider.

Hope it helps.

RF