[fdo-internals] More Site Cleanup

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jan 15 16:56:01 EST 2007

The revisions are repository-wide.

I believe that the ACLs could be configured based on directory:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.2/svn.serverconfig.httpd.html#svn.serve
rconfig.httpd.authz.perdir

and mailing list functionality could probaby be placed into a
post-commit hook script that parses the paths of the committed files and
sends the note to the appropriate -commit list.

Jason