[fdo-internals] More Site Cleanup

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Jan 15 17:03:59 EST 2007

You can actually use filters on the post-commit hooks to provide
different actions for different subdirectories of the repository. If
they code bases were fully merged, however, that would become rather
intractable.  If they were just directories in the same respository

/fdocore
/postgis
/oracle

then you could provide ACL and different post-commits pretty easily.