[fdo-internals] SVN Repository Merge Issues

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 30 11:33:13 EST 2007

OK I understand what you are saying. I think that it's better to have
one configure script that builds all. In general, a developer would then
only need to do a full build once the first time they get the code.
After that, make will do incremental builds of whatever code the
developer changed. I assume a non-developer would not have to build
often enough to save them time by building select things. However,
another option I see possible is some kind of --with option to the
./configure script that configures the makefiles to build only the
providers that one needs.

Traian

  _____