[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 7 - Add New Methods to FdoClassDefinition

Dan Stoica dan.stoica at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 27 12:00:05 EDT 2007

"But it is somewhat unfortunate."

Yes, there is Set/GetIsComputed() that sets a precedence. But it is
somehow different, I think. In any case there is no reason to aggravate
things :-)

How about this alternative solution addressing the problem at hand and
future similar problems:

Define a method Set/GetProviderSettings() which will return bitmapped
enumerators like FDO_PROVIDER_IS_COMPUTED or FDO_PROVIDER_IS_VIEW etc.

Later on, for consistency, we could deprecate Set/GetIsComputed()...

Just a thought,
Dan.