[fdo-internals] fdogdal and extents

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 4 17:28:42 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

> I've received a specification document for how this works
> now in the autodesk Rfp provider, though I can't seem to
> find that just now.  If anyone has it handy and could send
> it to me again, that would be appreciated.

I've sent the xsd and the feature sheet under separate cover.

Don't have any input on the other areas :(  I guess it would be handy if
the code for the config file stuff could come back over the fence from
the ADSK provider... ?  We talked earlier about the desirability to
maintain config-file uniformity, and this would probably be the easiest
way to make sure that it happens.