[fdo-internals] fdogdal <Bounds> support for 3.2.x

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 14 15:16:15 EDT 2007

Greg Boone wrote:
> Based on the preliminary feedback, I would recommend that we release a
> 3.2.2.1 version of the GDAL and WMS providers (Those that use the GDAL
> SDK). This would limit the changes required and allow version
> compatibility with the 3.2.2 release shipped with MG 1.2.

Greg,

That sounds like an excellent plan.  I notice there isn't yet a 3.2.2
branch in stuff like the fdogdal provider.  I presume the MapGuide 1.2.0RC1
was just built off the 3.2.x fdo branch.  Is that right?  Are we planning
on a formal 3.2.2 branch in the old fdo repositories?  Would we also tag
3.2.2.0 and 3.2.2.1 releases?