[fdo-internals] fdogdal <Bounds> support for 3.2.x

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jun 19 18:00:22 EDT 2007

Can we change the flags for libgeotiff in the ThirdParty area so that
MrSID plugin support will work out of the box with any further releases
of FDO 3.2.x?

Is GDAL used for anything other than the OGR and GDAL providers in FDO?
I think that the OGR providers built by Traian are now coming from trunk
instead of 3.2.x branch, and taking advantage of GDAL 1.4.  I wonder if
there is any way we can do this with the GDAL raster provider too,
either by swapping to 1.4 for further 3.2 builds (bit of a drastic
change) or by creating a 3.2-compatible trunk build for MapGuide users.

Frank, if you've made the latest bounds changes in trunk, maybe I'll try
compiling that and using it against MGOS 1.2 to see if this is feasible?

Jason

(flailing as usual...)