[fdo-internals] FDO Incubation Progress Reports

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 15 00:49:03 EDT 2007

Thanks Greg,

It's quite possible that I misrepresented your intentions in that comment, and I apologize for that.  I also agree that it would be great to pick up additional developers.

I don't think that this kind of reaction will happen once the project's mojo is charged up and everything is communicated out front.  OTOH, I actually prefer straw-horse RFCs to having to help design new features from scratch...  Perhaps an informal request-for-ideas phase would be something to think about though.

Hmm. I've wandered off topic again...

Jason