[fdo-internals] FDO KingOracle and KingMsSqlSpaial Files

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 15 20:44:56 EDT 2007

The PostGIS provider is being developed directly from the fdocore trunk.  Mateusz has been good about getting improvements checked in as quickly as they are tested.  He's just back from Canada (I missed him on IRC) and hopefully he will be able to respond to your other questions soon.  I don't know about the King providers.

I'd really love to see all three of them participating in the standard build of FDO.  It will mean more testers, etc, etc.

Jason

From: fdo-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Greg Boone
Subject: RE: [fdo-internals] FDO KingOracle and KingMsSqlSpaial Files

On a related note, are we treating the files in the FDO SVN as the latest and most recent/relevant copy of the King and PostGIS Providers, thus including them as candidates for the 3.3 build and release cycle? There has always been some confusion in my mind whether this was the case or not.