[fdo-internals] MOTION: Add New Contributors to the OSGeo FDO Community

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 17 15:45:16 EDT 2007

Greg Boone wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I would like to *_motion_* that the FDO PSC accept the following members
> as new contributors to the OSGeo FDO community.

Greg,

I assume by contributor, you mean committer?  Does contributor have some
other special meaning?

I'm +1 on making Klain, Maggie, Jack, Johnson and Leo FDO committers.  If
Jack, Johnson and Leo are quite new to FDO, would it be fair to say that
Klain will be providing them with some guidance and monitoring their
contributions for a little while?