[fdo-internals] MOTION: Add New Contributors to the OSGeo FDOCommunity

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 17 14:32:47 EDT 2007

Yes. Here I intend contributor to mean committer.

Maggie, Jack, Johnson and Leo's code submissions will all be closely
supervised by Klain. All code submitted by them to the FDO subversion
will be under his control for the foreseeable future. Where Klain is not
available, I will be accepting the supervisory role.

Regards,