[fdo-internals] FDO Conributor Agrements

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 26 15:41:56 EDT 2007

Hi All,

The newly updated and *proposed* contributor agreements for the FDO project have been posed for review and feedback.

They are available from:

http://fdo.osgeo.org/developer.html

They also can be referenced using the following links:

http://fdo.osgeo.org/files/Individual%20Contributor%20Agreement%20-%20FDO.pdf
http://fdo.osgeo.org/files/Corporate%20Contributor%20Agreement%20-%20FDO.pdf

There is an open question was remaining whether FDO will require corporate contributors to also sign a contributor agreement. The corporate agreement is based on the Apache Foundation which does apparently mandate that. I don’t have any strong feelings one way or the other was leaning toward preferring to follow the precedent set by Apache. What is the opinion of the FDO PSC and community?

All comments and feedback are welcome.

Regards,