[fdo-internals] Where is the .net/C# wrapper for FDO on MS-Windows ??

Charly Lebrun charly.lebrun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:36:51 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

We wish to add FDO to one of our application written in C# to get read /
write capabilities for geospatial data.

Is there any "how-to", wizard, code samples, etc. to start such a C#
process ? We digged on the OSGeo and Autodesk web sites but most of
documentation found is about C++. We also checked the OSGeo mailing
lists related to FDO.

In particular, is there a C# wrapper for the FDO libraries ? We suppose
yes because we have read post in the mailing list related to this, but
we were not able to locate it so far...

Thanks in advance,

Charly