[fdo-internals] Where is the .net/C# wrapper for FDO on MS-Windows??

Charly Lebrun charly.lebrun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:52:22 EDT 2008

Hi !

Thanks a lot for your replies...

In fact we did try that, with the current version of Visual Studio used
for our application : VS 2003. IT did not work.

After you pointed out that we were using the proper DLL, we tried in a
new version of Visual Studio and... yes, it's working with VS 2005 !

So now we have to migrate our application, which is not that easy (type
changes, MFC's support, etc.)

Thanks again !

Charly