[fdo-internals] SQLite provider

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 18 19:43:17 EDT 2008

I changed the schema name to "Default". As for the geometry types, you can go into the database using a tool like sqliteman (or the sqlite command line) and change the geometry_columns table to have the correct geometry_type value. Set it to 3 for polygons. There must be some bug in the converter that causes it to default to all geometry types. I'll look into that.

The theme function in Studio is likely doing a Select Distinct. That part has not been well tested, so it's possible you are hitting a bug. I'll look into that as well, but you may want to create tickets and assign them to me, since I forget quickly :).

I don't mind if you post a build, as long as it is a Release configuration build.

Traian