[fdo-internals] FDO OSGeo PostGIS Provider

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 21 10:34:44 EDT 2008

Hi Mat,

If I read your changes to the PostGIS .vsprops file correctly, you inadvertently changed the default value of FDOPOSTGRESQL to a local value instead of the $(FDOTHIRDPARTY)\pgsql. This change should be reverted as the original value is needed for the internal build process.

        <UserMacro
                Name="FDOPOSTGRESQL"
                Value="C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3"
                PerformEnvironmentSet="true"