[fdo-internals] Development of FDO provider for OGC SOS

Pierre-Nicolas.HUTIN at fr.thalesgroup.com Pierre-Nicolas.HUTIN at fr.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jan 8 03:36:18 EST 2008

Hello,

I forgot to mention that this FDO OGC SOS provider would be open source if
developped. Is there any body interrested to help to developp this provider
and evaluate how much time this would take ?

Thank you !
Pierre-Nicolas

-----Message d'origine-----
De : fdo-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:fdo-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org]De la part de
Pierre-Nicolas.HUTIN at fr.thalesgroup.com
Envoyé : vendredi 4 janvier 2008 16:38
À : fdo-internals at lists.osgeo.org
Objet : RE: [fdo-internals] Development of FDO provider for OGC SOS

Hello,

First, I would like to thank the people that answered my question with very
detailed answers.
My concern is now to evaluate how much could cost (in duration/time) the
development of such a FDO provider for a read only access to OGC SOS. I have
no idea how long this could take. Can anybody share its experience ?

Thank you !

Best wishes to all for 2008
Pierre-Nicolas