[fdo-internals] Use Sl-King Oracle Provider with Managed Code

geostarter martin.sagmeister at gmx.at
Tue Jul 15 02:39:58 EDT 2008

I want to connect to a Sl-King Oracle Provider. The Code i want to connect
should be written in managed C# Code, but i can't Find any managed Wrapper
vor SL-King Oracle Provider. I have only found Provider dlls, wich can be
only accessed via unmanaged code!

Does such a managed API (or kind of wrapper) for this Provider exist or must
i write my own wrapper as mixed mode dll ???

Thanks for help
geostarter!