[fdo-internals] Use Sl-King Oracle Provider with Managed Code

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jul 15 02:53:32 EDT 2008

The Sl-King Oracle provider is meant for use through FDO.
FDO has managed wrappers (Windows SDK):
http://fdo.osgeo.org/content/fdo-331-downloads

Using the managed wrappers, you can connect to any FDO provider,
and thus also the Sl-King Oracle provider.

So, you most likely don't want to connect directly to the Sl-King provider.
If you do, AFAIK, there are no wrappers for direct use of this provider.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S