[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 21 - New Linux Buildsystem Cmake Based

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 13:37:14 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 17 June 2008 13:01:17 Jason Birch wrote:
> Hi Helio (is that an OK form of address?),
>
> Any update on making the initial patch available?  I'd really like to
> see how this stuff works :)
>
> Jason

Ok, back from the darkness ( also know as managing a whole part from a future
linux distro release to be out in first alpha )

I sent two weeks the signed form about commits right ( by fax ) and finishing
the second buildsystem cleanup, based on trunk now.
windows build is been slowly introduced now, but for this i will need help
from widows guys too.
Instead of push the minor changes in code to avoid some unexpected surprises,
if gcc is detected the FORTIFY_SOURCE flags are added to gcc behaves as in old
< 4.3 releases.

I will upload the new version  as soon as i back from OSCON next week.

For who not seen the first version of buildsystem patches, they are here for
3.3.1: http://www.geolinux.com.br/

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro