[fdo-internals] FDO SVN Branches
greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 12 16:06:01 EDT 2008
After taking to the FDO PSC today, a request has arisen to restructure the FDO Braches in SVN for easier maintenance and ongoing support.
Here is the plan that was proposed:
1) Create a general 3.3 branch that will be the basis for all future development for future 3.3.x releases
2) Move the code in the existing 3.3.1 branch to the newly created 3.3 branch
3) Make the 3.3.0 branch a tag'ed build rather than a branch
4) When 3.3.1 is released, make 3.3.1 a tag as well
5) Submissions to the 3.3 branch will be limited to priority defects until 3.3.1 is released
6) Code submitted to the trunk will be ported to the 3.3 branch on a as-needed basis once 3.3.1 is released
NOTE: A tag or a branch in SVN is not a full copy of the source code. Tagged code can be moved to branches or branched code moved to tags quite easily.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fdo-internals