[fdo-internals] Disable building managed FDO layer

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri May 2 11:51:33 EDT 2008

The .sh scripts will not build any managed components.

As for the .bat scripts, just building the unmanaged components is not supported using command options. Log a Ticket and I will see what I can do. For now, you can hard-code the configuration name specified in the ...\fdo\Fdo\build.bat script to be either "Debug Unmanaged" or "release Unmanaged"

e.g.

msbuild FDO.sln /t:%MSACTIONFDO% /p:Configuration="Release Unmanaged" /p:Platform=%TYPEPLATFORMFDO% /nologo /consoleloggerparameters:NoSummary