[fdo-internals] Zero-length Data Properties

Thomas Knoell thomas.knoell at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 2 09:32:36 EDT 2008

Hi Jackie,

The -1 is an indicator that the exact value cannot be determined. This is especially the case in ODBC that can connect to multiple data store sources, all with different limitations. Because the capability information is available before a connection is actually established more precise information cannot be provided.

Thanks

  Thomas