[fdo-internals] Problem compiling provider for Autodesk Map 2010

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Fri Apr 17 11:27:06 EDT 2009

Ok i'm up and running.
Some of my env variable were still pointing to the trunk when i was compiling the branche 3.4 :(
Thanks Greg.

By the way i have removed all fdo path in my path and it works fine.
So i guess you won't need to revisit your delay load stuff :)

Bruno

If adding the path works, then we may have to revisit the DELAYLOAD implementation in FDO. FDO was designed so that its path need not be included in the system path. This was done so that side by side execution of applications using FDO can occur.